And the weather is matching it to boot. Gray, dreary, snow.
Three things I absolutely loathe.
Not unhappy to bid the year goodbye. It's been an active year full of ups, downs and bumps along the way. I had a laundry list of goals for this year, some seemed a little far fetched and some were actually within striking distance.
Goals 2012
- Sinari to roll at 4th/PSG and school around I2.
Check. More than Check, we actually pulled decent scores and earned all necessary PSG scores for the PSG part of the Silver. - Start/finish Silver Medal
Started, one score shy at fourth level. - Find a schoolmaster, start working towards CDI's
EDIT 12/30/12: Actually something fell in my lap last minute. Details to follow. - Ride Sincere, and get him through his first big boy outings
He's been backed and is doing really well in his new career. He's up for sale too. - Continue to grow the business, but find balance in between.
The business took over my life to some success and some failure.Along the way I figured out what I really want to try for 2013, and who really is in my corner (and who isn't). I did a lot of miles this year either way. - Finish 2nd half of L program, gain scores for r.
Couldn't find a program that jived with the schedule. I'm really worried about falling behind the curve on this one. No scores obtained for r.
- Start my apprenticeship for my organizers stuff
Check. California was wonderful for this. I don't know if I'll be pursuing this in the future because I'm just refocusing on the riding portion of my life.
2013:
1. Complete silver. Start Gold.
2. Be training the I2/GP. Be showing 2nd schooling 3rd/4th on Reba.
3. Find investment horses
4. Consistently devote two weeks of intense training per quarter.
5. Continue to grow the business, and remain financially solvent


No comments:
Post a Comment