Monday, January 17, 2011

Stylin'

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

1. I actually was nominated twice, JJ of The Joy of Horses and Checkmate over at Chasing the Dream. Thanks for both for reading and supporting the ponies egos.
2. a. I dislike winter immensely. I become crabby almost intolerable during winter. But I know we're not ready to go to Florida.
b. I'm a pedigree geek and meeting a few larger midwestern breeders this past weekend only proved it. I love looking over pedigree and seeing how it relates to performance and train-ability. I hope to get my r in DSHB in a few years.
c. I co-own a business that specializes in equestrian education (www.teamengaged.com). I work around the coolest people in the industry, and also some of the nicest. I really enjoy this part of my job.
d. My aim is to eventually compete FEI as much as I can. I truly enjoy this part of dressage. I didn't understand the lower levels until I began working through PSG and beginning the L program.
e. I found Sinari in a back yard in Central Kentucky with my mother when visiting Kentucky the first time. She's now my up and coming FEI horse. No one can pronounce her registered name correctly.
f. In my spare time I like to read and watch movies. My Iphone has a list of books and my netflix is continuously updated.
g. I strive to be a positive force in the community. I feel far too often that people are too self-involved to not look around and help grow the sport in a collaborative fashion.

3. I nominate the people on the left, many of them are very new to the list. 
4. Check.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Hi wow these stylish blogging awards have led me to a whole bunch of great new blogs including yours...

Was interested to see another rider doing dressage on ponys

Aside from eventing i do lots of dressage and love training horses through the grades

last year i took on some wild horses and these are my new dressage pprospects..

check out my blog

www.wildhorseproject.blogspot.com