Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mystery Dates

You all know I've had ambition on reproducing Sinari, the list of sires just got a little longer when they announced Power and Paint was retired to stud.

This paticular stallion was the anchor for the Dutch pony team for years on end, he taught numerous now-elite riders and was schooled essentially through all of the FEI (FEI pony tests and FEI tests are two different things).

I initially inquired about him back in 2003, was then unavailable because of training and competition. But he has since then been sold, and retired to Stable Korenbloem. A whopping 450 euro fee.

I put my inquiry in again, hopefully, things this time will pan out and I'll have my own power pony on a lucky double ovulation.

3 comments:

Golden the Pony Girl said...

He is lovely. What a neat pony! Only the best for your amazing mare.

JJ said...

He is very handsome - good luck!!

Val said...

FEI pony and buckskin?! What could be better? Go for it!