Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black, white and green all over

How is it that a week leading up to the holiday and including the holiday, is the laziest two week period?

I've barely worked the ponies. The fact I've broke out the side reins and lunge lines seems to be an indication of my short time/sheer laziness. The green beans (the pinto colt, Bella) were lunged to keep them remotely fit. Sinari was worked to keep her going over her back. Tomorrow we'll all get back to it.

And I looks like I haven't been working out too. I've lost a little tone, plus with the holiday eating, I'm fairly thankful for the baggy sweatshirts.

But I did manage to get my stuff entered for Snowbird that's a week from Saturday. The freestyle is nowhere near completion and decided to ditch until I have changes down. Although I did attempt to get a holiday freestyle together, I just didn't really have the time to create something truly fluid for last minute.

Probably won't break out all my whites for this one, just casual, but neat clinic wear.

Also finally(!) sold the saddle, need to measure for the new one. Hooray! Began also redesigning a few websites in the next couple of weeks.

Other than that, nothing terribly new or exciting.

No comments: